Would like to take this time to thank Sincere Mommy for the Sunshine Blogger Award!! Go visit her blog!!! What a blessing and encouragement to be nominated again for this!!
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time besides blogging? Spend time with my hubby and kiddos
2. What is your favorite season and why? Fall!! I love all the warm colors, foods, and smells!!
3. Where would you most like to travel someday? Israel- would love to take a Bible History tour!!
4. What movie, if any, has made you cry or come close to crying? “>War Room
5. What animal would you have as a pet if all animals were domesticated? Monkey ;0)
6. Who is your favorite actor/actress of all time? Sandra Bullock
7. What is your favorite candy/sweet? “>Werther’s Caramel Chewy Candy
8. If you could pick one person to live on a deserted island with, who would you pick? My husband!!!
9. Do you believe in ghosts or supernatural things? The Holy Ghost ~ Yes!!! Ghost~ No!! Supernatural-YES, very much
10. What inspired you most to start blogging? I love to write, and felt God tugging at my heart to start blogging for a while and finally surrendered to it!!
11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Prayerfully full time blogging, graduating from Berean School of the Bible, Living in a bigger home with my sweet hubby and children, and just enjoying life with Jesus at the center of it!
My nominations are:
Jessie @ www.redirected.life
Here are my 11 questions:
1. Favorite Ice cream?
2. Favorite music Genre?
3. How many states have you lived in?
4. What makes your heart feel purpose driven?
5. Favorite Color?
6. Favorite Book?
7. Favorite Fall candle?
8. Favorite Fall soup?
9. Favorite Holiday?
10. What makes blogging worthwhile for you?
11. What was your best vacation of all times?