Have you ever been in that place…..where only God knows the way out, how to bring the healing, and it’s all out of Your control? I have, and it can be a scary place to be….yet amazing all at the same time if You trust the One who is leading you through, holding and comforting Your heart, and protecting you. I am in that place as I type!!! In the place where I am having to place all my trust in HIM to bring about His best plan!!! I am not going to lie….waiting is excruciating to me in this season!!! I literally feel like I’m living on a prayer!!! Uncertainty of what is going to happen next is making me go crazy. Have you ever been through something heartbreaking and out of your control before, but your heart feels that fear every time you experience anything even close to that situation….screaming ….”God please don’t let me go through this again! I don’t think that I have that kind of strength!!!” Yes…..that’s the place I am talking about…..the place of the UNKNOWN…..where only God knows!!!! Well there is good news to bring comfort in these trying times!!!!
1. God has a plan!!! It’s not in His heart to bring us harm, but to prosper us, and give us a hope and a future. So
we can stand on this promise when we feel afraid that there is a possibility that something difficult is ahead.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
2. We can trust Him!!! He will give us the desires of our heart as we don’t rely on our own ways or understandings. He will indeed direct our paths as we surrender our lives daily to Him!!!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.
3. He will make our crooked paths straight!!! Taken a wrong turn and went in the opposite direction that God was calling you to go in? Thats ok. We can repent!!! He is faithful and just to forgive us. He goes before us, and straightens out our path for His glory!!! We serve a God of the breakthrough who can make the impossible…. possible!!!
Isaiah 45:2~ I will go before you, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
4. He is Healer!!! He took stripes on His back so that we could have our healing!!! He is the God who heals us, and He is the same yesterday, today, and forever!!!
Isaiah 53:5~ But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.
5. He truly is in the waiting!!! He’s always there for us, and never leaves us or forsakes us. If we wait and
listen, He teaches us His ways and truths.
Psalms 25:5~ Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; For You I wait all the day.
6. We are VICTORIOUS IN JESUS ….NO MATTER WHAT!!! Yep, I said it!!! We all go through…rough and tough times and circumstances that some times leave us feeling like victims instead of victors, but we don’t have to stay there with that mindset. Jesus overcame on the cross for each and every one of us…so because He overcame….we overcome by His blood and the word of our testimony.
Revelation 12:11 ~And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
I want to leave you with Deuteronomy 31:6 tonight….Take courage!!! He is with You …no matter the circumstances…despite if you know the next step to take….despite if it don’t look good….despite what the doctors may say……despite it all…..HE IS WITH YOU AND I!!!
“Be strong. Take courage. Don’t be intimidated. Don’t give them a second thought because God, your God, is striding ahead of you. He’s right there with you. He won’t let you down; he won’t leave you.”
May this song encourage your heart as it did mine!!!
Take Courage!!! By Bethel
Dear Heavenly Father,
Please be with each and every one of us individuals who are struggling with the unknown. Help us to place our trust in You totally and completely and may the Shalom Peace of Heaven and Your Agape Love fill our hearts to full capacity so that fear has no place to seep into it. We thank You in advance for the good plans that You have in store for our lives and for Your faithfulness to perform Your word to completion!!! We stand knowing that You are going to take care of us….NO MATTER WHAT!!! HEAL, RESCUE, LEAD, REVIVE, and COMFORT EACH AND EVERY HEART THAT NEEDS IT!!! In Your sweet name….Jesus… we pray…AMEN!!!